Thursday, December 6, 2018

Hope for the Gentiles

INSIGHTS from Jeremiah Chapter 12
HOPE FOR THE GENTILES
Jeremiah 12:16
And if they learn well the ways of my people and swear by my name, saying, 'As surely as the Elohim lives'--even as they once taught my people to swear by Baal--then they will be established among my people.
Through most of the Old Testament, Israel's Gentile neighbors seem to have part in Elohim's plan. Here, though, Elohim clearly promises them his salvation.
Isaih 49:6
he says:
“It is too small a thing for you to be my servant
to restore the tribes of Jacob
and bring back those of Israel I have kept.
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles,
that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”
Romans 15:12
And again, Isaiah says, "The Root of Jesse will spring up, one who will arise to rule over the nations; in him the Gentiles will hope."
Matthew 12:21
In his name ( Elohim our Salvation) " Yahshua" the nations will put their hope."
TORAH PASSION MINISTRY
Let His blessings Flow
Genesis 12:3

No comments:

Post a Comment