Friday, November 2, 2018

Shesh & Shabbat

Shabbat Shalom to those in Covenant with YHWH.

Shesh

And He said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Master also of the sabbath (Mark 2:27-28).

Speak also unto the children of Yisra'el, saying, Verily My Sabbaths you shall keep: for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations; that you may know that I am YHWH who does set you apart (Shemoth (Exodus) 31:13).

Moreover also I gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between Me and them, that they might know that I am YHWH who sets them apart (Yeḥezqĕl (Ezekiel) 20:12).

And in controversy they shall stand as judges; and they shall judge it according to My Judgments: and they shall keep My Mitzvot and My Statutes in all my assemblies; and they shall reverence My Sabbaths (Yeḥezqĕl (Ezekiel) 44:24).

For thus says YHWH: Unto the eunuchs that keep My sabbaths, and choose the things that please Me, and take hold of My covenant; Even unto them will I give in my house and within My walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. Also the sons of the foreigner, that join themselves to YHWH, to serve Him, and to love the Name [character] of YHWH, to be his servants, everyone that keeps the sabbath from defiling it, and takes hold of My Covenant; Even them will I bring to My kodesh mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon My altar; for My house shall be called a house of prayer for all people.

No comments:

Post a Comment