Friday, October 5, 2018

Emeka Okafor-Surabaya-5-10-2018

Emeka Okafor

I believe in:

- the triune YHVH:

Abba HaQodesh - Avinu Malkeinu

Rebbe Melech El Yehoshua HaMoshiach Ben Elohim

Ruach HaQodesh - Ruach Elohim (in HIM the 7 Ruachim)

Also:

- the scriptures (including the books which Rome had removed)

- Talmud

- Midrash

- Mishnah

- Gemarah

- Zohar

- flat earth

- Torah keeper

- Sacrifice keeper

- Shabbatot keeper

- Full Moon feast keeper

- Appointed feasts of YHVH keeper:
Pesach, Unleaved bread, Omer, Shavout, Yom Tehurah/ Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot

Other feast keeper:
Hanukkah, Purim, Lag B'Omer, Tisha B'Av, Tu B'Av, Tu B'Shevat, 40 days of Teshuvah, Rosh Chodashim (4 Shabbats)

- Kosher Keeper

- strict Dresscode keeper

- fasting keeper

- 24 hours prayer warrior woman

- worshipper in Emet and Ruach

- Ruachim divider

- Prophetess

- Preacher of Emet

- Hard-core Zionist

- Hard-core Ultra-orthodox Messianic Jewish Woman

- strictly against:

Antisemitism

Racism

I ❤ Yisra'el

I ❤ Africa

I ❤ Biafra

I ❤ Kurdistan

I ❤ USA

I ❤ Freedom and I'm a Freedom fighter

I stand up for:

Righteousness

Humanity

Truth

YHVH

Hebrews/Israelites and Yehudim

Defender of Life

Lover of real awaking in YHVH

If they don't stand to all that:

Then they're wrong here!

No comments:

Post a Comment