Saturday, August 25, 2018

Ya'aqob Wrestling

Did Ya'aqob wrestle with Yahuah Himself? Seriously? Of course not. Ya'aqob, asked the name of the one whom he was wrestling with... Even Ya'aqob knew he wasn't wrestling with Yahuah, he was wrestling with a malakim. Alahym isn't always just Yahuah, but the messangers/angels/malakym are also alahym, and even people can be alahym/mighty ones but there is but ONE MOST HIGH, ALAHYM/MIGHTY ONE, YAHUAH.

Yahu'chanan 10:33-36

33  The Yahuḏim answered Him, saying, “We do not stone You for a good work, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself Alahym.”

34  Yahu'sha answered them, “Is it not written in your own Torah, ‘I said, “You are alahym” '?

35  “If He called them alahym, to whom the word of alahym came – and it is impossible for the Scripture to be broken –

36  do you say of Him whom the Father set apart and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of Alahym’?

Tahalym/Psalms 82:6-8

6  I, I said, “You are alahym, And all of you are sons of the Most High.

7  “But as men you die, And fall as one of the heads.”

8  Arise, O alahym, judge the earth, For You shall possess all the nations.

So...

Barashyt/Genesis 32:29

30  And Yaʽaqoḇ called the name of the place Peni’al, “For I have seen Alahym face to face, and my life is preserved.”

----------------------------------------------------

Did Ya'aqob see YAHUAH, face to face, and actually wrestle with YAHUAH? Come on now...

Shamut/Exodus 33:20-23

20  But He said, “You are unable to see My face, for no man does see Me and live.”

21  And יהוה said, “See, there is a place with Me! And you shall stand on the rock.

22  “And it shall be, while My esteem passes by, that I shall put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand while I pass by.

23  “Then I shall take away My hand and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen.”

Alahym means Power/Mighty One, in the case of the face to face account between Ya'aqob and Alahym, it was a messanger of Yahuah that Ya'aqob wrestled with, and seen face to face, and of course it wasn't Yahuah Himself. Even Moshah was liken to the title alahym (mighty one/power) when YAHUAH worked and showed His Mightiness through Moshah to Pharaoh.

Shamut/Exodus 7:1-2

1  So יהוה said to Moshah, “See, I have made you an alahym to Pharaoh, and Aharon your brother is your prophet.

2  “You shall speak all that I command you, and Aharon your brother shall speak to Pharaoh, to let the children of Yashara'al go out of his land.

Was Moshah, YAHUAH? Or did Yahuah make Moshah an alahym/mighty one to Pharaoh by working HIS Mightiness through His servant Moshah?
___________________________________

Barashyt/Genesis 32:24-30

24  And Yaʽaqoḇ was left alone. And a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of day.

25  And when He saw that He did not overcome him, He touched the socket of his hip. And the socket of Yaʽaqoḇ’s hip was dislocated as He wrestled with him.

26  And He said, “Let Me go, for the day breaks.” But he said, “I am not letting You go until You have blessed me!”

27  So He asked him, “What is your name?” And he said, “Yaʽaqoḇ.”

28  And He said, “Your name is no longer called Yaʽaqoḇ, but Yashara'al, because you have striven with Alahym and with men, and have overcome.”

29  And Yaʽaqoḇ asked Him, saying, “Please let me know Your Name.” And He said, “Why do you ask about My Name?” And He blessed him there.

30  And Yaʽaqoḇ called the name of the place Peni’al, “For I have seen Alahym face to face, and my life is preserved.”

The man/alahym Ya'aqob wrestled with and was Baruk by, wasn't YAHUAH, but who was it then? Some people say it was possibly Yahu'sha peincarnate, just like the 4th man in the fire, liken to The Son of Alahym (Danyaal 3:25). That is very possible, but is evidently not YAHUAH Himself.

Yahu'chanan/John 1:18

18  No one has ever seen Alahym (YAHUAH). The only brought-forth Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He did declare.

No comments:

Post a Comment